MUJA, Nervous Records, Freerange
Operating out of Mozart’s hometown Salzburg, ex-drummer and breakdancer turned beat-maker Demuja is slowly but surely rising as a name to watch in the house scene and extended club horizon.
After playing in cities like New York, Paris and Berlin in 2009, Demuja took his turn in the production game. Influenced by the likes of Kerri Chandler, Motor City Drum Ensemble and Bicep, Demuja quickly discovered his releases on reputable labels such as Freerange Records, Traxx Underground, Nervous Records, 124 Recordings and Shadow Child’s Food Music brought about a lot of attention…the good kind. With both his DJ and producing career on the rise Demuja in 2016 launched his very own label, MUJA. With 3 EPs already under its belt and the first vinyl-release ‘Mary Janes Theory’ an instant sell out, ‘Demujas Disco Cuts’ followed the same path.
In 2016 Demuja also became a key part of the Red Bull Music Academy Bass Camp in Vienna playing alongside Shed, DJ Zinc and other great artists.
Expect Demuja to transform the dancefloor with Disco, Raw & Soulfull House – and of course with soul.
31st August 2017 Read this
Mixmag Premiere Demuja’s ‘Mood’
22nd August 2017 Read this
When We Dip premiere forthcoming Demuja Disco Cuts EP
1st August 2017 Read this
Demuja’s Disco Cuts forthcoming September 28th
4th July 2017 Read this
Dispatch Agency Podcast 63: Demuja
25th May 2017 Read this
FreeRange Radio: Demuja Mix #208
- More News
- 2017 - Demujas Disco Cuts - Demuja - [MUJA]
- 2017 - Old Fashioned EP - Demuja [Traxx Underground]
- 2017 - Move EP - Demuja [Freerange Records]
- 2017 - Rush EP - Demuja [House Puff]
- 2017 - Diva Cuts - Demuja [RTCT Records]
- 2017 - Mary Janes Theory EP - Demuja [MUJA]
- 2016 - Wanted EP - Demuja [MUJA]
- 2016 - Tyran Banks EP - Demuja [MUJA]
- 2014 - Dancing Time EP - Demuja [Nervous Records]
- 2014 - Back In Town - Demuja [Nervous Records]