We just say Fouk
For Daniel Leseman & Junktion (Hans Peeman), successful producers on their own merits and friends since childhood, a collaboration was inevitable. The success of it of course never is, but their house sound infused with disco and a lot funk has been proven to be very infectious.
After the infamous Detroit Swindle signed them to their Heist imprint and released the booming Kill Frenzy EP their name was established firmly to quick growing broader audience. Resulting in request for Dj-sets across Europe & the America’s, with personals highlights on Glastonbury, LoveBox and Output New York.
Their first vinyl release as Fouk, on their own created Outplay Records was met with great enthusiasm, the brilliant reactions to ‘Stuff Your Dad Liked’ and ‘Cat Lady’ propelled Fouk and Outplay firmly into the scene as the ‘one to watch’. Following swiftly on, they produced a formidable remix for Lay-Far on the Swedish Local Talk Records. Since then they’ve released EP’s on Room With A View, The House of Disco and Razor-n-Tape and made a string of strong remixes for the likes of Kraak & Smaak, Groove Armada, Joey Negro’s The Sunburst Band and Mayer Hawthorne.
- 2017 - With Lasers EP - Fouk [Heist Recordings]
- 2016 - Whiskey Ginger EP - Fouk [Razor N Tape Reserve]
- 2016 - Gruff EP - Fouk [ House Of Disco Records]
- 2015 - Heavy On The Bacon - Fouk [Room With A View]
- 2015 - Kill Frenzy EP - Fouk [ Heist]
- 2014 - First Things First EP - Fouk [Outplay Records]