Wild Oats, Eglo
K15 fell into the spotlight thanks to his extraordinary ‘Insecurities’ EP on Kyle Hall’s Wild Oats label, as well as his releases on WotNot Music, but house music is only a fraction of his sound. K15 has been making music for more than ten years and releasing it for just over half that, drawing his influences from everything from jazz, hip-hop, broken beat and soul, to house and techno.
As well as being a seasoned producer, K15’s DJ career has seen him graduate from curious bedroom DJ to international touring DJ, as well as having a long-standing residency at London’s renowned Jazz Café. His affinity with jazz lead him to release a highly-acclaimed 6-track LP earlier this year under artist name Culross Close, showcasing this unique side of his work.
K15 comes as part of the new wave of London artists along with Henry Wu, Floating Points and FunkinEven, who borrow elements from jazz and soul and use their creative talent to transform them into something contemporary and exciting.
- 2017 - Various – Kuniyuki & Friends A Mix Out Session [Soundofspeed]
- 2017 - K15 & Mr.G - A Learning Curve [Lo Recordings]
- 2017 - K15 - The Speed Of Life [Wild Oats]
- 2016 - VA - CDR x Dimensions: Dimensions Sounds [CDR Collaborations]
- 2015 - K15 - 'The Scarlet Tape' Album [WotNot Music]
- 2015 - K15 - 'Mist' Single [No Room For Air]
- 2015 - K15 - 'Indecision' EP [No label]
- 2015 - K15 - 'Insecurities' EP [Wild Oats]
- 2014 - K15 - 'Bordeaux' EP [WotNot Music]
- 2014 - K15 - 'The Black Tape' Album [INI Movement]
- 2012 - K15 - 'Theme Music For A Pariah' [WotNot Music]