Lumberjacks in Hell
‘Selector extraordinaire with his feet firmly planted in the discotheque’
Unless you live under a rock, you will know (and probably own) any number of hit records released through Marcel Vogel’s Lumberjacks In Hell label.
Rayko’s ‘All Around The Watchtower’, Jamie 3:26 / Cratebug’s ‘Hit It N Quit It’, Philou Louzolo’s ‘Africa Arising’ and most recently Karizma’s ‘Work It Out’ have all become classics and supported by everyone from Masters At Work to Motor City Drum Ensemble.
It’s as a DJ that Marcel really excels, with a record collection that would make any Disco head weak at the knees, he has been destroying dance floors the world over.
Often playing all night b2b sessions with many of his peers, Marcellus Pittman, Dan Shake, Rahaan, Mr Mendel, Jamie 3:26 he is a highly respected selector.
With no sign of this momentum letting up, 2017 looks to be a very special year for Marcel!
- 2017 - Marcel Vogel & Karizma - The Deadpool EP - EP - [Lumberjacks in Hell]
- 2017 - Marcel Vogel - Moonchild Remixes - EP - [Intimate Friends]
- 2016 - Marcel Vogel - Being Human - LP - [Intimate Friends]
- 2014 - Marcel Vogel Feat Milos Gersie* & Gianna Tam - Doin' It - EP - [Intimate Friends]
- 2013 - Marcel Vogel & Milos Gersi - Body To Body - EP - [Intimate Friends]